|
3InOne. The taste of overflowing ice-cream
| |
|
Disclaimer
HELLO :D Welcome to the class blog beaminto3i@hotmail.com threeibond 3 to I let's do it together 3 to the I who care's about the weather I on the floor , the party's at our place I on the front , there's a smile on our face I,I,I,I,I ah...... 3 to the I let's do it together. 3I! 3I-SCREAMS!
PAST ♥
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Sunday, March 15, 2009, 8:22 PM
tralalalalas from TAFFY
HELLO 3I!!!!..well i shall get the ball rolling then since nobody blog yet .. welcome to our very own 3I blog .. hope you all like it .. Anyway , i would like to thank our very nice instructors , Instructor Geraldine , Instructor Samantha ,Instructor Tulasi and Instructor Atikah .. haha it was kinda stressful taking our class right ? But big thanks to you all . You all made us realise our weak points and our strong point and we will continue to work hard on it .. ! XD As class treasurer i can really see like huge huge BIG improvement in our class spirit .. OAC has been a great bonding experience for 3I and me .. THANK YOU !<3 woo! Taffy . muhahahahahahahahahaahahaHA |