|
3InOne. The taste of overflowing ice-cream
| |
|
Disclaimer
HELLO :D Welcome to the class blog beaminto3i@hotmail.com threeibond 3 to I let's do it together 3 to the I who care's about the weather I on the floor , the party's at our place I on the front , there's a smile on our face I,I,I,I,I ah...... 3 to the I let's do it together. 3I! 3I-SCREAMS!
PAST ♥
Links
Layout: vehemency |
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 8:27 PM
varsha
Hello 3I!I'm so sorry I could not make it for Campfire. (I honestly feel so sad my face is not in the picture okay!) But the truth is. I got lost at Bedok. Yeah, I took the wrong bus and I only realized at Bedok and yeah, whatever, my own sad story. ANYWAY! I rlyrly wish I could be there. SORRY!! It was NOT because I was lazy okay!! AND! I THINK WE SHOULD USE THAT ICE CREAM PICTURE FOR OUR CLASS T. Thxxx & I think I love all of you, Varsha out. |